Important Notice - COVID-19 Office Policy - Updated Oct 31, 2021
Nothing is more important to us than the well-being of our clients, team members and the community we serve.
Our office is open by appointment only for regular 9 am – 4:30 pm, Monday to Friday. However we still encourage our clients to let us assist you remotely via Email, phone calls or Zoom online meeting. Please Call or Email us to arrange an online meeting with one of our brokers today.
Please note we have taken the necessary steps to provide the safest office environment possible. This include the following:
- Enhancing our cleaning processes at our office in general.
- Counters, door knobs, keyboards and other office equipment are regularly cleaned and sanitized.
- Team members and visitors are to follow everyday preventive behaviors and stay 2m (6 ft.) apart at all times.
- A “stay at home” policy is in place for any of our team who may have symptoms of cough, fever or respiratory distress.
- Masks are now required indoors as of Aug 25, 2021 until BC mask mandate is lifted.
- All team members are fully vaccinated.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Wishing you, your family, your friends and your staff good health!
The Nova Team
To view our COVID-19 Safety Plan click here.
Vancouver | British Columbia Mortgage Brokers
When dealing with the Nova Team, your British Columbia mortgage brokers, you will receive a wealth of knowledge from over 183 years of the combined experience of our dedicated Mortgage Brokers. They are here to answer your questions, contact lenders on your behalf and ensure that you get the mortgage you want for any property in British Columbia. If you are a first time home buyer, a dedicated investor or some one that is just looking to consolidate debts and restructure their finances we will endeavour to get the best solution for your situation.
The Nova Team are also very knowledgeable in Private Mortgage Placements/Lenders
NOVA TEAM clients receive, in the vast majority of cases, our services free of charge as the lender compensates our company for arranging the mortgage for them. The NOVA TEAM takes pride in the fact that any income earned for our services is secondary to finding the mortgage that best suits our clients’ needs and objectives.
Under certain circumstances, usually relating to credit history or income verification, some placement fees will be paid by the credit challenged client, but only after their consent.
The Nova Team Would Like to Work With You